Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Adorable Engines

I had a super great day! I was able to watch the Go-onger Movie, and Go-onger vs Gekirangers today. Not dubbed - those aren't out yet. But I was able to get a lot of good screen shots from both movies.

Then, of course, it hit me! I can't put out spoiler images for people to stumble into.
But I also want to show the images I got.
What to do....?
So, here is my compromise: I'm showing the cartoon Engines from the ending credits of Go-onger movie. These shouldn't spoil the plot for anyone. And, really, just look how cute they all are.

So, anyway, enjoy!

Speedor

Bus-on

Bearrv

Birca

Gunpherd

Carrigator

Toripter

Jetras


Jum-bowhale

1 comment:

  1. Can you put the images for the Ancient Engines as well? They appear on of the regular later show endings. Thanks :D

    ReplyDelete