Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Gattai Focus: Shinkenger Kabuto Origami

This is a specific robot edition of Gattai Focus. I saw episode 5 of Shinkenger and was deeply impressed by their Armament Kabuto Origami. When I first saw images of it, I thought it looked stupid because of how large the helmet was. Yet once I saw it in action, it just blew me away. So much so that I just placed a pre-order for it, to combine with Shinken-Oh toy. It's going to be a long wait, though, as I'm actually still waiting on the all ready shipped Shinken-Oh. I've been imagining they strapped the package to the back of a sea turtle, just to make it that much slower. But once it arrives, I'll have Kabuto Origami coming in on the next turtle.

Anyway - here's an incredible images of Kabuto merged with Shinken-Oh. Enjoy!

This image is labeled as coming from www.modxtoy.com






No comments:

Post a Comment