Thursday, May 7, 2009

Gekiranger and Go-onger UPDATE

BIG UPDATE

Here are some images that I'm adding to the following galleries:


WARNING

Please note, that some of these images come from the movie Go-onger vs Gekiranger, which has yet to be dubbed. I tried waiting patiently for it to be dubbed, and hence has not been updating main characters of Gekiranger and Go-onger because of that fact. But I have no idea when it's going to be done, and I'd like to move on and post the Profiles for these two series.

So, if you want to avoid spoilers, don't read this post. And the same goes for upcoming Gekiranger and Go-onger images. I'll post warning on the other characters as well. (Most images don't reveal anything about the plot at all. I'm just trying to be thorough and let you know ahead of time.)

Rio










Mele










Go-on Yellow


Go-on Gold









Go-on Silver











Kegalesia


Masaki Miki



No comments:

Post a Comment