Friday, June 12, 2009

Blog Announcement



I have been trying to work very hard in delivering, to you all, images of Super Sentai. I finally finished my work on doing profiles for every single Ranger, from Goranger to Shinkenger. You can now find images of every single Ranger in Super Sentai's long history.

I tried to include as many villains and allies as I could - along with the robots in the Gattai Focus section.

This does not mean, however, that this blog is done. I will continue to update this page with any new images of past Rangers, and add them to the already large collection of images.

I will also continue to keep up with Shinkenger, and try to bring you images of those new Rangers as well.

I want to thank every single person who came to this site, and I hope you will continue to visit. Thank you.

2 comments:

  1. I screen captured it off the ending of Go-onger vs Gekiranger, where Shinkenger was announced for the first time. So they showed Shinken Red along with GekiRed and Go-on Red.

    You can use the image if you want. ^_^

    ReplyDelete