Thursday, August 13, 2009

Gattai Focus: Shinkenger Kyouryu Origami

Kyouryu Origami is the latest Origami from Shinkenger. It's a movie exclusive. The sword is dinosaur themed. Kyouryu Origami also appears in the regular TV series, starting with Episode 31. Near the end of the series Kyouryu Origami is added as the 12th robot combined along with Samurai Ha Oh, the final robot form.

This image is labeled as coming from www.modxtoy.com

This image is labeled as coming from www.modxtoy.com





Here's a video displaying the Kyouryu Origami toy.

3 comments:

  1. great post i have one screen cap of the Kyoryu Origami if you want it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure. If you can give me the link to an image you have on photobucket, or something like that, I'll consider putting it up.

    Also, I looked at your new blog, and while you need to make sure images are viewable in your posts (they aren't in that latest post) I liked the site. So I added it to my blog list. I hope you might consider doing the same for me.

    ReplyDelete