Thursday, October 1, 2009

Gattai Focus: Shinkenger Ushi Origami

Ushi Origami is the final new Origami robot of the series. An Ox Drawn cart transforms into a super-armed robot, with missiles and cannons galore. In robot mode he is called Mougyudaioh. With this Origami, combining with all other Origami (except DaiGoyou) the complete Final Form Robot Combination is made: Samurai Ha Oh (I'm not completely sure of the name. If I'm wrong I'll come back and fix it)

I don't have more images of Ushi yet - but should be back sometime early next week with new screen shots. Here are the images I have so far, which I wanted to share with you all right away.

This image is labeled as coming from www.modxtoy.com

This image is labeled as coming from www.modxtoy.com

This image is labeled as coming from www.modxtoy.com



This image is labeled as coming from www.modxtoy.com









This image is labeled as coming from www.modxtoy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment