Thursday, October 8, 2009

Shutting Down for Awhile

----------------
UPDATE: Changed my mind. I am staying. Explanation here: Reversing Course - NOT Shutting Down
---------------

Shutting Down for Awhile

Hi. I got some bad news. I'm going to stop posting Super Sentai images for awhile. I don't know if I'll start it up again or not. I'll still continue my other blog, Kandou Erik's Blog, for other stuff I'm interest in.

I'm going to leave the page as is - so you can all still view the images of the previous Sentai series. I hope my images collection can still be used as a resource for American and Foreign Super Sentai fans. I'll keep maintaining the blog - but won't be updating it for awhile. I might come back, though. I'm unsure about it right now.

I'd like to profoundly thank all the people who have visited and followed my site up until now. Thank you very much.

3 comments:

  1. No. "THANK YOU" for posting Super Sentai images & your blog. Peace. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much for the images

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww. who is going to provide great images?

    ReplyDelete