Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Random Shinkenger Images

Here are some random new Shinkenger images.

BTW - Today I got my copy of Shinkenger Hiden Onban Vol 4 and 5. I was sorely mistaken about it's content. It's pretty much all background music. I'm quite disapointed with this, as I thought I had researched the thing well enough. The music is still good, but I was really looking forward to Daigoyou's theme song, and Samurai Ha Oh's theme. Are these in a future CD release?

Samurai Ha Oh
You can find these images added here: Samurai Ha Oh Profile
This image is labeled as coming from www.modxtoy.com

This image is labeled as coming from www.modxtoy.com

Shinken Yellow
You can find this image added here: Shinken Yellow Profile

Group Image
You can find this image added here: Shinkenger Group Images
This image is labeled as coming from www.modxtoy.com

MougyuDai Oh
You can find this image added here: Ushi Origami Profile
This image is labeled as coming from www.modxtoy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment