Friday, December 25, 2009

Ranger Profile: Goseiger GoseiBlack

Agri (アグリ, Aguri)/GoseiBlack (ゴセイブラック, Gosei Burakku)

"The Landick Power of Rocks! GoseiBlack!" (巌のランディックパワー!ゴセイブラック, Iwao no Randikku Pawā! Gosei Burakku)

A hot-blooded Landick warrior and elder brother of Mone who acts cool. He prides himself on being the strongest fighter out of the five Goseigers. As GoseiBlack, he has the Landick Power of Stone (巌のランディックパワー, Iwao no Randikku Pawā).

This image is labeled as coming from www.modxtoy.com
















This image is labeled as coming from www.modxtoy.com









This image is labeled as coming from www.modxtoy.com















5 comments:

  1. The best Goseiger ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Anonymous (lol)... yes. That is a fact! Aguri is soooo awesome! The best! I wish the series wasn't coming to an end so soon, because Arata is now taking the show... he's cool, but there won't be anymore Aguri episodes! *cries*

    I'm missing him already!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WAAAA!!! Agri is the best of Goseiger!!!!!! so handsome!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. JAX BRIGGS IN ANIME

    ReplyDelete
  5. Alata is the BEST and HOTTEST Goseiger! But I still like Agri. He is SO cute. My sister would beg to differ on what I said above. She thinks Agri is the Hottest one. Plus we both also LOVE Hyde!! Gosh three hot guys! This is my fav season. I wished it didn't ebd at first but I like Gokaiger to so... Not as much as Goseiger but still in all; I like it. But now Gokaiger is nearing it's end! Nooooooooooo!

    ReplyDelete