Sunday, March 28, 2010

GoseiBlack Gardening!

This week's episode of Goseiger was another character pacific episode, focusing on GoseiBlack. He ends up employing gardening techniques in battle (I even got a screen shot showing that being implemented in battle) This seems to always be a reoccurring theme in Sentai series - with a challenging task later proving to be useful in battle. (Last time, I believe, it was Jan in Gekiranger, being taught how to buff the floors, and then using those same skills to defeat a bull-themed monster)

Also, I added a new addition to the Villain Profiles --I'm going to be collecting images of the monsters in Goseiger. Not all of them, though - I might not get images of them every week. But it's something in the Sentai series I've so far been ignoring on this site. (I ignored the monsters, in general, because I wanted to focus on getting images of main characters.) You can find the first monster image gathered here: Goseiger Monsters

GoseiBlack
You can find these images added here: GoseiBlack Profile





GoseiRed
You can find these images added here: GoseiRed Profile


GoseiPink
You can find these images added here: GoseiPink Profile



GoseiYellow
You can find this image added here: GoseiYellow Profile

GoseiBlue
You can find this image added here: GoseiBlue Profile

Goseiger Group Images
You can find these images added here: Goseiger Group Images


Gosei Great
You can find these images added here: Gosei Great Profile



No comments:

Post a Comment