Monday, March 15, 2010

GoseiBlue Episode

I ran into some problems trying to get screen shots for Goseiger Episode 4, and once I did get the opportunity to get some screen shots, none of them clicked for me. But I'm back - and here are some images from Episode 5. Hyde gets the spot light this episode, and even gets to swing around GoseiBlack's axe. The Seaick Brothers Armament appears for the first time. The design is cool, but I don't like how the remaining Headers attach to the knees.

GoseiBlue
You can find these images added here: GoseiBlue Profile





GoseiYellow
You can find this image added here: GoseiYellow Profile

Datas
You can find this image added here: Datas Profile

Gosei Great
You can find these images added here: Gosei Great Profile



Zyuranger

PteraRanger
You can find this image added here: PteraRanger Profile
This image was found as Sean Akizuki's Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment