Monday, September 13, 2010

GoseiPink and Other Images

Here are images from a GoseiPink-themed episode. Further down you'll also find some new Shinkenger screen shots as well. Enjoy!

Goseiger

GoseiPink
You can find these images added here: GoseiPink Profile




Goseiger Group Images
You can find these images added here: Goseiger Group Images


Shinkenger

Shinken Blue
You can find these images added here: Shinken Blue Profile


Shinken Green
You can find this image added here: Shinken Green Profile

Shinken Yellow
You can find this image added here: Shinken Yellow Profile

Shinkenger Group Image
You can find this image added here: Shinkenger Group Images

1 comment:

  1. Hellow!

    My name is yukina.

    I love your site, It is a pleasure to visit.

    I have added your site to my site.

    Please link my site to your site.

    Thank you!

    http://specialeffectsendless.blogspot.com/

    E-MAIL:shishow1902@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete