Sunday, January 23, 2011

Windows Media Player Problem

Ever since updating to Windows 7 I've had a horrible problem with the updated version of Windows Media Player. They took away the pause / space bar functionality. For me to be able to watch Super Sentai it has to be subtitled. Being able to pause the screen at a moment's notice was invaluable if the text was ever going by too quickly for me. I don't know if any other foreign Sentai fans have the same problem - but I thought if anybody did, you might be interested in the solution. It was a long journey to get the solution, too!

You can view my post, on my other blog, about it - with links and info explaining how I solved the problem. (At least for myself. No guarantee it will work for you.) I just hope this might help someone else who might have a similar situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment