Saturday, February 5, 2011

Gattai Focus: Gokaiger Robots

Here are images for the giant robots in Gokaiger. The main robot, Gokai-Ou, will be able to link up with armaments based on robots from previous Super Sentai series.

This image is labeled as coming from www.modxtoy.com





This image is labeled as coming from www.modxtoy.com

This image is labeled as coming from www.modxtoy.com

This image is labeled as coming from www.modxtoy.com

This image is labeled as coming from www.modxtoy.com







This image is labeled as coming from www.modxtoy.com

This image is labeled as coming from www.modxtoy.com

This image is labeled as coming from www.modxtoy.com

This image is labeled as coming from www.modxtoy.com

This image is labeled as coming from www.modxtoy.com


This image is labeled as coming from Modxtoy
































This image is labeled as coming from www.modxtoy.com





This image is labeled as coming from www.modxtoy.com





3 comments:

  1. Dude, where do you get the good quality RAW from? I mean Gokaiger 3 ><...I wan to watch now...><

    ReplyDelete
  2. In Reply to Luke: The screen shots I make myself come from the Standard Definition Episodes. These images, and others of HD Quality, I get from a Japanese Message Board, where they put up screen shots for the episode each week. I pick the ones I like the best, and add them to the site. Again, this is a case of Super Sentai images being hard to find on the internet (thus the creation of this site) because after a few days those image posts are gone. If the posts are archived somewhere afterwords, I simply can't find it.

    In short, I didn't make these ones. So I don't know where you would find an HD Raw.

    ReplyDelete