Sunday, April 17, 2011

Gaoranger Returns!

For anyone from my Church who is visiting my blog today, Saturday night is when images for the latest episode airing in Japan become available. This being the weekend, this is one of the regular updates I do, adding these images to the galleries. You can find the introductory post I made for the Ward Talent Show further below, of just click here: Ward Talent Show.

I'd like to thank everyone for a great night - everyones' talents where awesome - and I appreciated the kind words of support people gave me and my sister. I hope you'll look around and find something you like on this blog or on my other blog.


Anyway, as for this week's episode of Gokaiger - we get to see Noboru Kaneko return to reprise his role as GaoRed. The flashy manga-esq graphics of Gaoranger are used when the Gokaiger member utilize the former Gaoranger's powers. Even though GaoRed has lost his powers, GaoLions is still around and joins the Gokaiger as their next Super Sentai-based armament robot.

GaoRed
You can find these images added here: Blazing Lion GaoRed Profile



GokaiRed
You can find this image added here: GokaiRed Profile

GokaiPink
You can find this image added here: GokaiPink Profile

Gokaiger Group Images
You can find these images added here: Gokaiger Group Images



Gokai-Ou
You can find these images added here: Gokaiger Robots
This image is labeled as coming from www.modxtoy.com



Previous Sentai Powers
You can find these images added here: Previous Sentai Powers








Oiles Gil
You can find this image added here: Commandant Oiles Gil Profile

Damaras
You can find this image added here: Chief of Staff Damaras Profile

No comments:

Post a Comment