Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Adding Super Sentai Images

One of the purposes of my blog is to try and bring together a more easily accessible resource for Super Sentai Images, which are usually scattered all over the net and sometimes hard to find. I found a very nice Japanese blog, which you can find linked here: スーパー戦隊シリーズ全話視聴. Their blog seems to be dedicated primarily to the women of Super Sentai. It's a nice site, with images and video clips, but since I don't know Japanese I can't attest to everything it's about. I do have to warn you, though, that since it's on the subject of the female Super Sentai characters - it has a lot inappropriate pictures. (The over-sexualization of the young women in Super Sentai is one of the more distasteful aspects connected to the series over the years. Simply put - it's a thing with Japan. Not judging, by any means; I just didn't want anyone wandering on that blog not knowing what to expect.)

Anyway, I got some images from various Sentai series over the years from that blog. I hope they don't mind. I was able to get images for a lot of characters where I had previously found none. I added the following profiles:

From Goggle V: Dr. Hideki Hongou
From Gaoranger: Yabaiba, Tsuetsue, and Loki
From Dekaranger: Reversian Succubus Hells

Anyway, I'll probably be adding more images over the week - and definitely some I've made myself from the last few Gokaiger episodes (I hate procrastinating on watching. They add up too quickly.)

From the series Battle Fever J

Battle Cossack
You can find these images added here: Battle Cossack Profile


Battle Fever J Group Image
You can find this image added here: Battle Fever J Group Images

Salome
You can find this image added here: Battle Fever J Enemies


From the series Jetman

Jetman Robot
You can find this image added here: Jetman Robots

Tran
You can find this image added here: Tran Profile

Maria/Rie Aoi
You can find these images added here: Maria/Rie Aoi Profile



From the series Zyuranger

PetraRanger
You can find this image added here: PetraRanger Profile

Zyuranger Group Image
You can find this image added here: Zyuranger Group Images


From the series Carranger

Pink Racer
You can find these images added here: Pink Racer Profile


Yellow Racer
You can find this image added here: Yellow Racer Profile


From the series Abaranger

AbareBlue
You can find this image added here: AbareBlue Profile

AbareYellow
You can find these images added here: AbareYellow Profile


AbareKiller
You can find this image added here: AbareKiller Profile

Abaranger Group Image
You can find this image added here: Abaranger Group Images


Emiri Imanaka
You can find these images added here: Emiri Imanaka Profile


Abaranger Enemy
You can find this image added here: Invasion's Garden Evolien


From the series Dekaranger

DekaYellow
You can find this image added here: DekaYellow Profile

DekaMaster
You can find this image added here: DekaMaster Profile


DekaSwan
You can find these images added here: DekaSwan Profile








From the series Go-onger

Go-on Silver
You can find this image added here: Go-on Silver Profile


Super Sentai Versus

Super Sentai Versus Image
You can find this image added here: Sentai Versus

1 comment:

  1. I have a lot of Super Sentai images from my blog since I tend to review a couple of Super Sentai episodes, you can just browse it and credit it. Here it is:
    http://orendsrange.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete