Sunday, November 20, 2011

Bunch of Images

Here's a bunch of new Super Sentai Images I found. Farther below you should be able to find a magazine page for J.A.K.Q., and also some group pages featuring various different Super Sentai Groups. Enjoy!

GokaiRed
You can find this image added here: GokaiRed Profile

GokaiBlue
You can find this image added here: GokaiBlue Profile

GokaiYellow
You can find these images added here: GokaiYellow Profile


GokaiGreen
You can find this image added here: GokaiGreen Profile

GokaiPink
You can find these images added here: GokaiPink Profile


GokaiSilver
You can find this image added here: GokaiSilver Profile


Gokaiger Group Images
You can find these images added here: Gokaiger Group Images
This image is labeled as coming from www.modxtoy.com


Go-On Gokai-Ou
You can find this image added here: Gokaiger Robots
This image is labeled as coming from www.modxtoy.com

Basco ta Jolokia
You can find this image added here: Basco ta Jolokia Profile
This image comes from www.modxtoy.com

J.A.K.Q.

J.A.K.Q. Group Images
You can find this image added here: J.A.K.Q. Group Images
This image is labeled as coming from www.modxtoy.com

Grouped Together Sentai Images

You can find these images added here: Sentai Versus
This image is labeled as coming from www.modxtoy.com


This image is labeled as coming from www.modxtoy.com

5 comments:

  1. Additional pictures from the Megaranger tribute coming from my Facebook fanpage. Just ask me if you want more pictures since I delete my screenshots in my flash drive after I am done reviewing each episode.
    http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.267111450007807.81016.111195458932741&type=3&saved

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, my latest review for the episode.
    http://orendsrange.blogspot.com/2011/11/gokaiger-39-why-were-high-schoool.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, thank you very much! These are good quality - I'll add them when I can!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I keep on posting Gokaiger reviews with HD image quality starting with my Abaranger tribute review. You can check more here:
    http://orendsrange.blogspot.com/search/label/Random%20Review

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks! For this week's episode the Japanese Message board where I usually find screen shots stopped mid-episode. I always find that disappointing.

    ReplyDelete