Sunday, January 1, 2012

Go-Buster, Gokaiger, and Other Images

Here are some images of the soon to be debuting Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters! This looks like it's going to be an interesting show -- with the characters utilizing robotic partners of some sort, who will grow large and form the giant robot of the series. The theme seems to be Specialized Missions, though I'm not positive about that. (I think people where originally jokingly assuming it was going to deal with Ghosts, because the title sounds similar to "Ghost Busters".)

It's also interesting to note a reference from our original American Power Rangers. Taking a cue from "It's Morphing Time", when they transform the characters will be saying "Let's Morphin" (レッツモーフィン Rettsu Mōfin).

With Gokaiger coming to a close soon enough - it will probably be good to get back to a single-series focus. While I've absolutely loved the trek through Super Sentai's 35 year history - it has seemed like something they couldn't keep up forever. Though I don't think they are planning to back down quite yet when making the movies - as the upcoming Sentai Versus Crossover movie is ambitiously aiming to featuring the Gokaiger alongside the Kamen Rider History themed "Kamen Rider Decade", with the Go-Busters also appearing.

I have some Gokaiger images further down below, and some Battle Fever J images at the bottom.

I do wish to point out/address a problem I discovered -- that my page for Battle Fever J Group Images has inexplicably been labeled as being suspected of Malware. Looking into it, the google diagnostic page says that my blog is NOT currently listed as suspiciously. I don't know wether this happened to other posts; but it looks like my site was just unwittingly used as an intermediary. I believe a blog I had on my Blog List, "Living Between Wednesdays", was the source. I've since removed that link. I think the google-warning will eventually go away; but until then I'd just advise staying away from Battle Fever J Group Images, or any other post that prompts that message.

I think this was all the result of malicious "comment" postings, possibly on the other blog. I want to check wether it's from my blog, but don't want to risk looking at it! I like having an easy to access Comments section, without having to use a sign-in function or "Post Will Appear after Administrator Approval" thing -- but I'll change that if needed, to keep the site and people visiting it safe.

I'm very sorry for this problem. Otherwise, I hope you'll enjoy the images.

Go-Buster Group Images
You can find these images added here: Go-Buster Group Images

This image is labeled as coming from J-Hero.com

This image comes from www.modxtoy.com

This image is labeled as coming from www.modxtoy.com

This image is labeled as coming from www.modxtoy.com

This image is labeled as coming from www.modxtoy.com

Sentai Versus
You can find this image added here: Sentai Versus Page 3
This image is labeled as coming from J-Hero.com

Gokaiger

Gokaiger Group Images
You can find these images added here: Gokaiger Group Images
This image is labeled as coming from www.modxtoy.com

This image is labeled as coming from www.modxtoy.com

This image is labeled as coming from www.modxtoy.com

This image is labeled as coming from www.modxtoy.com

This image is labeled as coming from www.modxtoy.com

Battle Fever J

Battle France
You can find this image added here: Battle France Profile
This image comes from the blog Orends: Range

Miss America
You can find this image added here: Miss America Profile

This image comes from the blog Orends: Range

No comments:

Post a Comment