Saturday, February 18, 2012

Gokaiger and Other Images

UkiyaSeed of Orends: Range contributed these images to the site. Besides Gokaiger, there are images from Jetman and Changeman. Also for Go-Busters.

Drat.... I knew this was coming up - but I was hoping it wouldn't arrive for a few more weeks - maybe after the first few episodes of Go-Busters. But the storage space on my Blogspot Picasa account is almost full. I have 1024 MB, and have used up 1006 MG (98.28%). I hope I can at least get screenshots for the final episode of Gokaiger in.

I am wondering - is there anything I can do to have more image space? I know there is a fee I can pay for more storage space -- but my concern about that is not the cost, but rather what would happen to this blog if I couldn't continue paying it (reverting to the 1024 MG Limit). I really want what I've put up on this blog to last. Are there other options? Use another blog service for new posts - and use this blogger site for storage?

Any suggestions?

GokaiGalleon
You can find this image added here: GokaiRed Profile

GokaiGreen
You can find this image added here: GokaiGreen Profile

GokaiPink
You can find these images added here: GokaiPink Profile


GokaiSilver
You can find these images added here: GokaiSilver Profile



Jetman

Emperor Tranza
You can find these images added here: Tran Profile
This image comes from the blog Orends: Range

This image comes from the blog Orends: Range

This image comes from the blog Orends: Range

This image comes from the blog Orends: Range

Grey
You can find these images added here: Grey Profile
This image comes from the blog Orends: Range

This image comes from the blog Orends: Range

Changeman

Changeman Group Images
You can find these images added here: Changeman Group Images
This image comes from the blog Orends: Range

This image comes from the blog Orends: Range

Changeman Enemy
You can find this image added here: Changeman Enemies

This image comes from the blog Orends: Range

Go-Busters

Go-Busters Group Images
You can find these images added here: Go-Busters Group Images
This image is labeled as coming from www.modxtoy.com

This image is labeled as coming from www.modxtoy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment