Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Gokaiger Finale


For me Gokaiger has been very meaningful to me. When I began watching Gekiranger, and the subsequent series - it lead me to investigate and learn so much about the whole scope of Super Sentai. I collected information, bought toys, music, watched episodes and clips -- and most pertinent of all I collected images. When I discovered how to create screenshots myself - I ended up starting this blog, and hoped that this place could be a resource for all the usually scattered images of all the Super Sentai. I've been very happy that people have been able to make use of this hobby of mine.

Anyway - Gokaiger, being a Legacy series, really brought home and made all I had learned and gathered about all 34 past Super Sentai really poignant. I knew so much about series I have honestly never actually seen (especially with the earlier series) -- but I knew the teams, and that knowledge made watching Gokaiger all the more meaningful for me.

This final episode also strangely appeared just as my blogger image storage limit was going to reach it's maximum capacity. I really enjoy doing this blog, but when that happened my first thought was considering calling it quits. Luckily I think I've found a decent image storage service with Imageshack. Please inform me if you have any difficulties with the image loading or not. I tried another option to make imageshack operate more like blogger did; you can see a few images I tried before settling for smaller thumbnails, versus a more labor intensive process which would otherwise wear me out and hasten an exit from this blog altogether. I hope that's an acceptable trade-off! Thank you for the input everyone gave on the matter. And again, please let me know if you experience problems accessing or seeing the images in the future.

Anyway - I have here screenshots from the final episode of Gokaiger, episode 51. UkiyaSeed of Orends: Range was very nice to once again fill-in for when the Japanese forums we usually look for images weren't available for this episode.

I also have some other images from of Go-Busters and Space Sheriff Gaven further below.

GokaiRed
You can find these images added here: GokaiRed Profile






GokaiBlue
You can find these images added here: GokaiBlue Profile


GokaiYellow
You can find these images added here: GokaiYellow Profile




GokaiGreen
You can find these images added here: GokaiGreen Profile






GokaiPink
You can find these images added here: GokaiPink Profile



GokaiSilver
You can find these images added here: GokaiSilver Profile






Gokaiger Group Images
You can find these images added here: Gokaiger Group Images








Previous Sentai Powers
You can find these images added here: Previous Sentai Powers







Emperor Akudosu Gil
You can find these images added here: Akudosu Gil Profile







Aka Red
You can find this image added here: Aka Red Profile

Vul Eagle
You can find these images added here: Vul Eagle Profile


TenmaRanger
You can find this image added here: TenmaRanger Profile

Five Yellow
You can find these images added here: Five Yellow Profile


GoGreen
You can find this image added here: GoGreen Profile

MagiPink
You can find these images added here: MagiPink Profile


MammothRanger
You can find these images added here: MammothRanger Profile


Go-on Silver
You can find these images added here: Go-on Silver Profile


DekaMaster
You can find this image added here: DekaMaster Profile

Aka Ranger
You can find these images added here: Aka Ranger Profile




Gokaiger Robots
You can find these images added here: Gokaiger Robots

Space Sheriff Gaven
You can find these images added here: Space Sheriff Gaven Profile

Damaras
You can find this image added here: Damaras Profile

Red Buster
You can find this image added here: Red Buster Profile

Banana Gorisaki
You can find this image added here: Blue Buster Profile

Retasu Usada
You can find this image added here: Yellow Buster Profile

No comments:

Post a Comment