Sunday, March 4, 2012

Go-Busters Mission 2

Here are screen shots for episode 2 of Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters.

I found my first problem with image-shack. One of the images from Red Buster's profile was deleted. I honestly can't say wether or not I deleted it myself by accident or not. I hope so; because if using Imageshack for my storage becomes a problem...

UkiyaSeed of Orends: Range contributed some images. I only used a few of them. I couldn't handle anymore -- this first episodes of any Super Sentai series is always image-heavy, when grabbing screenshots, because all of the characters are new.

Red Buster
You can find these images added here: Red Buster Profile


















Blue Buster
You can find these images added here: Blue Buster Profile













Yellow Buster
You can find these images added here: Yellow Buster Profile











Go-Buster Group Images
You can find these images added here: Go-Buster Group Images





Enter
You can find this image added here: Enter Profile

Buglers
You can find this image added here: Buglers Profile

GokaiSilver
You can find this image added here: GokaiSilver Profile
Comes from www.modxtoy.com

1 comment:

  1. Screencaps for Gokaiger the Movie: Flying Ghost Ship. I used the DVD encodes for the movie. Hope you don't mind.

    http://www.mediafire.com/?bvbggpoxpr23ul6

    ReplyDelete