Sunday, March 11, 2012

Gorilla Robot Appears!

Well, it seems there is a limit to how much you can store on Imageshack -- and I burned through near to their 500 image limit in quite a short amount of time. Hummmm.... For this week I'll try Photobucket. They have an unlimited photo limit, right? I tried deleting some stuff from my blogs -- but only managed to reduce my image storage limit from 98% to 97%. There are many post I'm quite proud of on my other blog, and removing images from them just wouldn't work.

Tell me if you think Photobucket will be ok? It sadly reduces the size of images. So a usual 1440 x 810 image is reduced to 1024 x 576. Not detrimental - but it's not the original size they came in. So please tell me if that is an acceptable size-reduction?

BTW - I got Gokaiger Zenkyokushu Kanzen CD this week! I think it has all the insert songs from the series (the second disk, regrettably, only has karaoke versions of the same songs.) It's a good CD, though! Click here for it on Play-Asia.com. My favorite song on it is definitely the girl's song; I don't know the translated name, but its the song from the GokaiPink episode, パイレーツ・ガールズ where Ahim confronts the destroyer of her home planet.

Blue Buster
You can find these images added here: Blue Buster Profile
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Red Buster
You can find these images added here: Red Buster Profile
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Retasu Usada
You can find this image added here: Yellow Buster Profile
Photobucket

Group Images
You can find these images added here: Go-Buster Group Images
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Takeshi Kuroki
You can find this image added here: Takeshi Kuroki Profile
Photobucket

Enter
You can find these images added here: Enter Profile
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Metaloids
You can find these images added here: Go-Buster Monsters
Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Here are the screencaps for Fiveman episode 1.
    http://www.mediafire.com/?qr1173lj0vzxaqh

    Screencaps for Gokaiger the Movie: Flying Ghost Ship DVD.
    http://www.mediafire.com/?bvbggpoxpr23ul6

    Sun Vulcan Episode 1 screencaps.
    http://www.sendspace.com/file/x1da87

    And Go-Busters Episode 4 screencaps.
    http://www.mediafire.com/?ex5dcdxamvdcdfd

    ReplyDelete