Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Go-Buster Images, and Announcement


I know this is probably obvious by now, but I am going to take somewhat of a break from this blog. I simply haven't been able to keep up with the new episodes of Go-Busters. I came back to include the new Go-Buster members, and am including the following images which you can find below. I'll probably still post every once in a while, but as of late, emotionally, I just haven't been able to get back on track; depression or a change in medication might be a reason.

You can still find me posting on my other blog, Comics, Japanese Stuff and more.

Thank you so much for everyone who has visited my blog over the years. I'm incredibly grateful to have been able to watch shows like Gekiranger, Shinkenger, and Gokaiger - and be able to share my hobby of collecting and making images of those series. Even if I don't post quite a regularly as I use to, I hope this site will continue to be a resource for images for those shows. 

Blue Buster
You can find this image added here: Blue Buster Profile

Yellow Buster
You can find these images added here: Yellow Buster Profile





Beet Buster/Stag Buster
You can find these images added here: Beet Buster/Stag Buster Profile
























Go-Buster Group Images
You can find these images here: Go-Buster Group Images







Go-Buster Robots
You can find these images added here: Go-Buster Robots


Miho Nakamura
You can find this image added here: Miho Nakamura Profile

Metaloid
You can find this image added here: Go-Buster Monsters

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kandou Erik. Just wanna say, great job with your blog! And hope you feel better soon! Thanks for everything! ^__^

    Btw, here are some very clear images of Sentai and Kamen Rider from an old website. Thought I'd share this with you. =)

    http://www.toei.co.jp/en/special/index.html

    ReplyDelete